In this challenging global environment, CACI leverages our world-class multi-intelligence sensor systems and ISR capabilities to offer solutions that enable our customers to counter national security threats in all segments – maritime, airborne, land, and space.
Representative customers and contracts include:
- U.S. Navy: CACI provides support for battlespace awareness services for the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SSC) Atlantic under a five-year contract in which CACI was awarded a prime position. SSC Atlantic provides knowledge superiority to join warfighters and peacekeepers through development, acquisition, and lifecycle support of effectively integrated C4ISR, information technology and space capabilities. Support services under the contract, which CACI announced in January 2013, include development, integration, and testing of intelligence, battlespace awareness, and information operations applications and hardware. It also includes services and solutions related to signals intelligence, including quick reaction deployment and customized systems that will help the U.S. Navy to address urgent mission requirements.
- Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate (NVESD): CACI holds many task orders supporting the U.S. Army's Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center's (CERDEC) Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate. NVESD provides the Army with research and development of advanced night vision and other sensor technologies, such as infrared weapon sights, surveillance systems, and systems that enhance the soldier's ability to operate at night and during limited visibility conditions. CACI brings extensive technical, management, and engineering support to NVESD, with ongoing work first initiated in 2003.
- Rapid Response – Third Generation (R23G): R23G is a five-year IDIQ contract that provides solutions in support of the U. S. Army Communications-Electronics Command's (CECOM) command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission. The CECOM Rapid Response Project Office was chartered to execute a unique, competitive, and streamlined business process that allows federal government managers to acquire contractor-provided services.
- Naval Surface Warfare Center-Crane (NSCW-Crane) and NSWC-Dahlgren: CACI provides systems engineering, sensor integration, testing, maintenance and evaluation support to NSCW under multiple contracts.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP): With an advanced radar surveillance system, CACI provides CBP 24/7 awareness of the commercial and private air picture over the United States, supporting effective law enforcement of U.S. borders.