What does CACI stand for?
The original name of the company was California Analysis Center, Inc. In 1967 the company was renamed Consolidated Analysis Centers, Inc. The company name was officially changed to CACI, Inc. in 1973. In recognition of our growing international business we became CACI International Inc.
What is CACI’s motto?
Since 2003 CACI’s motto, as well as the tagline to our logo, has been Ever Vigilant. Ever Vigilant conveys CACI’s commitment to our clients’ success and being diligent in meeting their needs in an ever-changing world. For the people who represent CACI daily, it’s a statement about how we want to perform. For America’s veterans, it’s a pledge to support them when in need and provide career opportunities for civilian life. For the communities in which we live and work, it says we will be vigilant in volunteering and supporting community events. And for shareholders and the financial community, our motto affirms that CACI will focus on returning value on their investment and acting with honesty and integrity in all we do.
This is the way CACI has operated from the very first — our commitment to ethical behavior is unwavering. CACI is fortunate to have such an appropriate motto, and we plan to keep it for a very long time.
What year and where was CACI incorporated?
CACI was founded in 1962. As the organization has grown the corporate structure has evolved accordingly. The publicly traded corporation and "parent" of the CACI group of companies is CACI International Inc, which was incorporated on October 8, 1985.
Where is CACI's corporate headquarters?
CACI International Inc
1100 North Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22201
How many employees does CACI have?
CACI has approximately 19,800 employees worldwide.
How is CACI organized?
CACI is organized into two major business groups: domestic operations (CACI, INC.-FEDERAL) and the United Kingdom (UK) operations (CACI, Limited). Our domestic operations develop and implement complex systems integration solutions for federal, state and local and commercial customers, working with a client's systems, whether they are existing ones or those tied to the Internet. Our UK operations offer marketing systems software and database products for use by the retail community and build large complex computer systems.
(See our Corporate Profile page for a more complete description of services and products these two business groups offer.)
What are the primary objectives of the information solutions and services we offer to our customers?
The primary objectives are:
- Safeguard our national security
- Support critical decision-making to counter global threats
- Keep our Armed Forces informed, equipped, and mission-ready
- Transform government to enhance the quality of services to our citizens
- Modernize government to more efficiently meet national challenges
Has CACI made any acquisitions recently?
Since 1992 CACI's robust mergers and acquisitions program has driven the acquisition of companies and businesses that have enhanced CACI capabilities, increased its customer base, added significant value to customer missions, driven company growth, and delivered shareholder value. Recent acquisitions have been:
- April 1, 2015 – LTC Engineering Associates, Inc. Headquartered in Florida, LTC is a highly specialized provider of technical engineering solutions and services for intelligence and defense in the areas of software engineering, cybersecurity, signals and communications intelligence, and digital signals processing.
- November 15, 2013 – Six3 Systems, Inc. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Six3 is a premier provider of highly specialized support to the national security community in the areas of cyber and signals intelligence; intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; and intelligence operations.
- February 1, 2016 – L-3 National Security Solutions, Inc. (NSS). Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, L-3 NSS provides highly specialized and differentiated strategic solutions, services, and products for the country's most sensitive national security agencies and Department of Defense critical missions.
What does CACI stand for?
For this and other financial information, visit the CACI Investor Relations section on CACI.com.
What were CACI's earnings for the last quarter and the past fiscal year?
Visit the CACI Investor Relations section on CACI.com for this and other financial information.
Is CACI involved in GSA contract vehicles?
Yes. Go to our Contracts Section to find current information on CACI's various GSA contract vehicles and ID/IQ contracts.
What stock exchange is CACI traded on?
CACI is traded on the New York Stock Exchange with the ticker symbol CACI.
When is CACI's fiscal year-end?
CACI's fiscal year ends June 30.
Does CACI pay a dividend?
CACI does not pay a dividend. We believe it is in the best interests of our shareholders to reinvest our earnings into the company to fund our growth.
I am an investor (or am interested in becoming one). How can I find more information about CACI? Request information here.