Supply Chain Total Solutions and Services
CACI assembles and integrates the processes necessary to operate a customer’s supply chain. Our services provide forecasting, requirements determination, sourcing, procurement, warehousing, distribution, issuing, billing, materials repair and ownership of material. CACI’s processes create efficiencies and reduce costs through complete, seamless integration of supply chain functions.
We ensure cost-effective, highly efficient supply chain services by providing end-to-end supply chain management systems that integrate outstanding people, partners, providers, and processes.
- Our people are supply chain experts who have substantial backgrounds in Department of Defense logistics and materials procurement and management.
- Our partners leverage the best commercial practices to manage parts of the supply chain in which they have expertise.
- Our providers supply the required material at the required time to meet customer needs.
- Our processes, which include implementing ISO® 27001 (IT security), provide a solid foundation for measuring performance and managing business rules, regulatory requirements, and risk.
- CACI’s warehousing and distribution operations include storage, inventory management and planning, shipping, and deployment logistics services in support of government and commercial customers throughout the world.
- Our supply chain technology helps manage and track the flow of material and supplies from source to destination throughout the world, using a wide array of management tools and the latest in automatic identification technology, such as radio frequency identification (RFID), while delivering total asset visibility.
- We employ spares modeling to optimize the range and depth of spare parts to carry within the supply system. CACI’s support of the U.S. Navy through the RBS program is a prime example of our supply chain expertise.
- We provide contractor logistics support (CLS) /contractor operated and maintained base supply (COMBS).
- As a 4th-party logistics (4PL) provider, CACI assembles and integrates the processes necessary to operate a customer’s supply chain. We enhance efficiencies and reduce costs through complete, seamless integration of supply chain functions.
- We provide logistics business process reengineering (BPR) to optimize the performance of the supply chain.
Back to Capabilities page