We understand our clients' missions. We offer a full integrated suite of solutions and service offerings that have a global footprint.
What is MST?
- Automated Data Capture Tool – runs on tablet PCs, laptops and desktops
- Assists the Port Engineer with managing Current Ships' Maintenance Plan (CSMP)
- Developed as a Windows application using MS Visual Basic 6 and Access technologies
- Built in support of COMNAVSURFOR Code N43E, Office of the Senior Port Engineer of the Navy
What Does MST Do?
- Manages ships maintenance availabilities
- Calculates and displays material and man-day cost estimates
- Provides rapid screening/brokering of jobs
- Maintains job history
- Integrates ICMP/SCLSIS and leverages data effectively
- Provides analysis and reporting of maintenance costs
- Interfaces with Program of Record (RMAIS)
What is CACI Doing for MST?
Services provided under the SSMIP contract
- Software Development and Maintenance Since September 2003
- Analysis, design, new code development and maintenance
- Data security
- Configuration management
- User support
- Developers, CDA, testers, program manager provided from CACI Jacksonville
- NMCI Certification and CDA Services
- NMCI certification – August 29, 2005
- Interim Authority to Operate (IATO) – January 18, 2006
- Authority to Operate (ATO) – March 12, 2008
- DITSCAP/UTN Protect Compliance